It’s going to be a busy day, filled with interruptions. I think it makes sense to work in the office. I’ll avoid anything involved since I will probably have a hard time finding an uninterrupted block of time.
- What Happened? I worked on little things in the office yesterday. Nothing of great importance.
Areas of Action
- Small tasks that I can drop if need be. I might spend some time figuring out the jig for the part I need to remake.
- Might get to Garden Path painting…
The Path Forward
This area does not change on a daily bases. Rather, it serves as reference to help guide daily actions and provide a unit of measure to track progress.
- Feel more organized.
- Be more proactive with regards to maintenance (physical and mental)
- Maintain a balanced schedule
- Start producing Picture Frames.