I got up really late today. I haven’t been getting enough sleep and had to sleep in this morning. Short-term it’s less productive but I really needed the rest. Consequently, I’m not going to get much done today.
This week is shaping up to be very unproductive. I think it’s the lack of sleep and the weather. This time of year is generally difficult for me but this years seams to be harder than usual. Even when it’s not raining, it seams to be overcast. I could do with a day in the sun!
- What Happened? Little things around the office. Nothing of great consequence.
- What Went Right? Learned a bit more about videography and editing.
- What Went Wrong? Didn’t get as much done as I would have liked.
- Why? Really felt sluggish.
- Lessons Learned: I really need more sleep.
Areas of Action
- Experiment with new green screen.
- Work on the Garden Path painting.
The Path Forward
This area does not change on a daily bases. Rather, it serves as reference to help guide daily actions and provide a unit of measure to track progress.
- Feel more organized.
- Be more proactive with regards to maintenance (physical and mental)
- Maintain a balanced schedule
- Start producing Picture Frames.