Yesterday was a good day in the studio. I was able to overcome my apprehensions about adding a new element to the garden path painting. I think I’ll be able to overcome the issues I am seeing as the design evolves.
Today is starting in the shop and I am hopeful that I have a good plan of attack for the jig I am going to make to make the jig for the frames…
- What Happened? Experimented with green screen in video.
- What Went Right? It was a lot easier with an actual green screen than previous attempts.
- What Went Wrong? Too many wrinkles in the green screen.
- Why? Didn’t take the time to iron them out.
- Lessons Learned: I need to iron the cloth in order to get a better affect and improve editing.
- What Happened? Started on final element of the garden path painting.
- What Went Right? I started
- What Went Wrong? The affect is a bit muddier than I would like.
- Why? I didn’t think to mask the area when I started the painting.
- Lessons Learned: Plan out the more involved paintings when I am able to do so.
Areas of Action
- Garden painting
- Remake part for jig.
The Path Forward
This area does not change on a daily bases. Rather, it serves as reference to help guide daily actions and provide a unit of measure to track progress.
- Feel more organized.
- Be more proactive with regards to maintenance (physical and mental)
- Maintain a balanced schedule
- Start producing Picture Frames.